I have a CarTrek700 PNA.
- CPU: Centrality Atlas 300mhz
- Betriebssystem: Microsoft WinCE.NET 5.0
- GPS-Empfänger: Integrierter Sirf Atlas
- Interner Flash Speicher: 512MB
- Display: 3,5" TFT-Farb-Touchscreen
- Batterie: Lithium-Ionen-Akku, 850 mAh
- Erweiterungssteckplatz: Mini SD-Karte (bis 8GB)
- Anschlüsse: USB, Kopfhörer, Mini SD-Karte
- Abmessungen: 98mm x 77,5mm x 13,5mm
- Gewicht: 110g
- Interner Lautsprecher
The internal navigation software is CosmicNavigation.
I am looking for a simple way of generating a tracklog file.
I have installed Navit on a microSD card and renamed it MobileNavigator, so that I can start it from the PNA's menu without any internal change in the PNA. It took me some hours to figure out the settings that make Navit read the GPS data. Now I am trying to tell Navit to produce a tracklog file. That looked simple in the wiki, but does not work yet!
Babel: de-5 (native), en-3.5, fr-1, es-1
Hi Peter, are you aware of Contacts? Please consider joining us on the IRC channel and asking your question there - it may not be answered straight away, but someone should be able to help you at some point! If you think you've found a bug, consider submitting a ticket to Trac. Cheers, Korrosa 22:02, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Tracklogging is working now, and I installed an OSM streetmap. In the last weeks, I learned about NMEA and KML formats and GPSBabel. Peter Buch, 2011-03-05T11:10:00.00Z